OnTarget Labs, a leading outsourcing company in Russia, is looking for a support specialist to join the company on a full-time position.
We offer interesting projects for U.S. customers, work in a young friendly team and opportunities for professional growth for employees targeted on success.
- Provide support to customer inquiries via e-mail, phone and web site.
- Become an expert at installation, licensing, and usage of customer products.
- Provide detailed documentation of Support incidents in the customer relationship management (CRM) system. Update Case status until issue is resolved.
- Provide detailed documentation of software bugs and requested enhancements submitted from customers.
- Escalate issues or problems to management personnel when warranted.
- Help maintain a solutions repository for each supported product.
- Working hours (13-00 - 22-00)
Education, Experience, Training, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree
- Previous customer support experience is required.
- Familiar with installation and maintenance of software packages on Microsoft Windows and Unix(Linux) platforms.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed writing skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Competitive salary (to be defined upon the interview results)
- Compliance with the Labor Code
- Medical insurance (after successful completion of the trial period)